Saturday, October 27, 2007

Keagan's class at school took a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. Of course, Kason and I went along as well. We had a fun time.





Keagan's class during story time at the patch.




Kason had fun with the pumpkins seeing how many of them he could throw like a ball:)




Keagan and his best friend from school, Rocco.




Keagan and Jason camped out in the backyard last Saturday. Keagan loves camping and couldn't wait. He told Jason at about 8:00 he was ready to go to bed. Which, if you know us very well, that's very early for him to want to go to bed. He just couldn't wait to get into the tent he didn't really want to go to sleep. I think they had a really fun time, talking, looking at the stars, and playing dominoes.


2 comments:

Mom said...

Jason, what a great dad you are.(Just in case I haven't told you that lately.) Keagan told me all about camping on the phone yesterday. He loved it. You are making great memories for you and Keagan. Love you, Paula

Heather, I know which pumpkins I would have picked. Your boys are such cuties! Love you, Mom

Olson Family said...

found your blog from ej's!!! your family is so cute:) i can't believe how big keagan is getting! where are you guys now?