
Well things are well around here. I am trying to do better about keeping this updated a little more often even though school is in full swing. I am only taking 2 classes and 1 on of them is an online course so right now my plate doesn't seem as full as last semester, thank goodness!!!
I am posting a picture tonight of the boys sleeping. Kason has been sleeping in Keagan's bed this week. He's only been in there a couple of nights but they both seem to like the arrangement ok. Kason did wake up one night screaming. So, I ran in to see what was wrong and he had totally turned himself around, his head was stuck under the comforter and he couldn't figure out how to get out. Once I turned him around and gave him his blankie he was sound asleep again. Isn't the picture just too sweet!!??
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So cute!!!
I love it! I have tried that with Preston and Caprice some, but it sometimes takes a LOT of effort to make them stop talking and playing!!
How precious!! Don't they look angelic? Love the way Keagan is touching Kason. Miss you all.
that is so sweet. I guess Keagan's toe are not broken??
What an adorable picture!
What a great shot! Brotherly love!
Very cute. Kason is really growing up. Emily thought it was fun to have him in her KK class last week.
Post a Comment