Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!!!!
Thought I would post some pictures that I have taken lately. One is a video of Keagan. He's been able to ride his bicycle without any training wheels for a while now but we always had to give him a boost. We'll he finally figured out how to start off by himself and actually rode around the block today all by himself!!!!! I was nervous about that but he insisted and did fine!!!!
Kason well he has been accident prone lately. We had a good week so far but last week after the coin incident he pulled Keagan's entire dresser over on him!!!! Ugh!! I was much more upset than he was and praise God he was ok. I cried more than he did although it did scare him!!! Enjoy the pictures and have a great rest of the week!!!!!
Keagan's Valentine's Day Party

Thought I would post some pictures that I have taken lately. One is a video of Keagan. He's been able to ride his bicycle without any training wheels for a while now but we always had to give him a boost. We'll he finally figured out how to start off by himself and actually rode around the block today all by himself!!!!! I was nervous about that but he insisted and did fine!!!!
Kason well he has been accident prone lately. We had a good week so far but last week after the coin incident he pulled Keagan's entire dresser over on him!!!! Ugh!! I was much more upset than he was and praise God he was ok. I cried more than he did although it did scare him!!! Enjoy the pictures and have a great rest of the week!!!!!
Keagan's Valentine's Day Party

No Mommy, I wasn't in the trash, why would you think that!!?



3 comments:
Way to go Keagan! I would have been a nervous wreck too! Thank God for helmets! :)
Good Job buddy,you look like a pro.
Yes thank god for helmets.
Never a dull moment, eh?? Glad everyone is okay. Tell Keagan we are very proud of him. He is so brave. Show Kason how to use a ladder, okay? LOL! Love to you all. Mom
Post a Comment