Don't you love the look on Kason's face? The "what did I do wrong?" look. I have always wanted to understand the workings of a child's brain. What urge tells them, "Hey, this looks like a good place to draw. Mommy and Daddy will think this is soooo pretty!"? You are great at cleaning up difficult messes. Hope this comes off easily. Love you all bunches.
Kason's face looks like he knows that he done something wrong but does'nt know how to fix it. I know the magic eraser wil do the job. Miss you all. Love, Vickie (Meme)
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!!!
Phillipians 4:13
Create in me a clean heart, oh God, renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence or take your spirit from me but restore the joy of your salvation to me, and give me a willing spirit to sustain me. Ps. 51:10-12
I am a very happily married stay at home mom. I have two wonderful boys ages 5 and 2. They keep us on our toes and the younger one definitely keeps us laughing all of the time. I am currently taking classes and working toward getting a nursing degree, a long time hope and dream of mine. My goal is to be a labor and delivery nurse. My family and I are so very blessed by God and we are so thankful for the life He has given to us.
5 comments:
oh, Heather, you poor thing!! I hope the mr.Clean Magic Eraser will take care of that!
That is funny. Didn't see that when I dropped Johnathan off. I guess it could have been worst
I second the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Should do the trick! Is that crayon?
Don't you love the look on Kason's face? The "what did I do wrong?" look. I have always wanted to understand the workings of a child's brain. What urge tells them, "Hey, this looks like a good place to draw. Mommy and Daddy will think this is soooo pretty!"?
You are great at cleaning up difficult messes. Hope this comes off easily. Love you all bunches.
Kason's face looks like he knows that he done something wrong but does'nt know how to fix it. I know the magic eraser wil do the job. Miss you all.
Love,
Vickie (Meme)
Post a Comment