Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Some girlfriends and I went to a performance of Grease at a local high school Saturday night. We went ahead and took our seats before the performance started. There was a man sitting next to us whose wife had stepped out for a minute. When she returned to our row(we were on the end) before saying excuse me so she could wade past us she looked down and said "Oh...we've changed, there were (were being the key word here) some young girls sitting here, guess they moved." I wanted to tell here there were still young girls sitting there but I just bit my tongue. Talk about making you feel old!!

2 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Haha, Yeah I want to know , at what point between 28 and 30 something does it actually happen.::::??? haha

Christy said...

Gotta love when people have no filter!!!