Thursday, April 2, 2009


It's been so long since I've blogged any pictures or updated, seems like the posts are getting further and further apart but bear with me my blogger friends I hope to do better soon! Since starting a part time job life seems so hectic and the times I have at home I don't want to spend on the computer but with my sweet family. Just wanted to send out a little update for now and new picture of the little one growing so quickly inside of me. We had our sonogram on Tuesday so I'm posting a cute little profile picture, can't wait to meet her that's right I said her we are having a GIRL, what are we in for!;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture, I can't wait to meet her either! I am very excited for you all. She will be very loved and very watched out for with two older brothers.

Mel said...

See - that is what God does when we least expect it! Congrats and I can not wait to hold her one day that is if you and Jason ever let her out of your arms! Have a relaxing day!!!! I just thought of something - Lord help the boy that crushes on her - between Jason, Keagan and Kason - LOOK OUT!!!

Christy said...

Congratulations! I know you guys are excited--I can only imagine how well that gal will be taken care of with her two big brothers!!!

Tiffany said...

Aw, she looks so cute..already!

The Morgans said...

So happy for you! Now you have a purse and shoe shopping buddy!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I told Kaylee and the first thing she said was mommy I want to hold her! Congrats Congrats Congrats! I know how excited you are!

Tina said...

congratulations, your newest addition will be so awesome! girls are amazing :-)

Lori said...

We are so excited for you guys! She'll have two great big brother to care for her.

Sarah said...

Girls are so fun, you'll love every second! Congratulations on this soon to be new addition.

AmyB said...

Congrats Heather and Jason! So glad you are getting a girl this time :)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Awwwwe I'm soooo happy for you. It has been so long since I have gotten on here and read posts so I am just now seeing this..:D