Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HAPPY 30 + BIRTHDAY

I decided to take over the blog for a short post to tell everyone how much we all love you Heather. You are the rock that holds our family together. You always have an answer for all our questions. (not always the right one) You are a strong christian woman that guides me in becoming a better father to our boys. Our boys are a great example of the influence you are in their lives. I know little Kinsley will be blessed to have a mom like you.

I know that I do not always show just how much you mean to us, but on your birthday, please know that you are loved beyond measure and I truly love you more today than I did yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than today. Happy Birthday

3 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

Thanks Babe that was sweet of you, but don't forget it's Ke not Ki, just had to throw that in there!:)

Michael & Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! You've got a good man Heather!