I am savoring every moment with my kiddos and husband this week. School for me will start Monday and I'm not sure what all that will entail but I am guessing studying every free moment I get so I'm giving my babies extra loving this week and enjoying every second with them. I'm posting some pictures of Kensley's first bout with 'real' food. She did great with the cereal and even took a bottle for me today which is a feat in itself since we've been trying for a month to get her to take one. Yay, Kensley you are such a big girl and we all love you so very much!!!

The audience. Uncle Kevin was even here to see this first:) I love Keagan's face. 
Kensley had barely gotten her last bite finished when Keagan showed up with a wet wash rag to clean her up. He did not like her being messy at all.
3 comments:
Love her hair!
So cute and such sweet brothers!
Glad Kevin was there for one of her "firsts". Keagan's face was interesting but Kensley's was also. They are all so cute.
Post a Comment