Ok, so here are my photos from Easter. We went to Gram and Pop's house for Easter lunch after church. We decided not to make the drive to Paris for just a day and a half. It's too far for such a short time and plus we were just up there not too long ago. Here are a few photos. Not quite sure how we didn't get any pictures of Aunt Lori and Uncle D in all of these!!! Don't worry, I WILL get some pics of you soon and yes, post them for ALL to see :) Keagan had a great time hunting eggs and being goofy!! Kason didn't really care too much about hunting the eggs but he did get his hand on a few plastic eggs and played with them. Hope each of you had a great weekend!!!
The best we could do for a family photo.

The best we could do for a family photo.
Keagan thinks it's better to smile crazy in every single picture than to just smile normal one time and get the picture taking over with quickly. This is the best one I could get.







4 comments:
Cute Mommy! Ya'll are an adorable family. All so beautiful! Praying for Keagan's doctor's appt today...let us know how it goes. love, ejw
Adorable pics. I really like everyone's outfits. You look so nice and springy--too bad it wasn't. What a special family.
Love, Mom
Ya'll are so cute! I love the Easter outfits!
Family pics are too cute. Love the colors on the boys. I agree about the pic of J and Kason. There's something about it. Love the new do. What a wonderful family and life you lead!
Post a Comment