Read my previous post for the full story about the snow. But, these are pictures of Keagan's first snow man. Can you believe we were able to build such a big one on Easter weekend!!??
WOW!! I cannot believe y'all had so much. Although I did believe you when you called. I know Keagan will remember this for awhile. Now you have something to tell Kason about his first Easter. I thought about Keagan's first Easter. Re-member that adorable blue outfit with the ears?? How cute was that? Hope y'all have a nice family day. Love you all so much. Mom
Wow! Ditto with mom! I can't believe the Centex area had so much snow--Jason & Keagan's snowman is really big! I bet he loved it! :) Yes, mom I too remember Keagan's 1st Easter pic--I think we even came over to your house? I have that picture on my computer pretty sure of it. Take care :) ejw
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!!!
Phillipians 4:13
Create in me a clean heart, oh God, renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence or take your spirit from me but restore the joy of your salvation to me, and give me a willing spirit to sustain me. Ps. 51:10-12
I am a very happily married stay at home mom. I have two wonderful boys ages 5 and 2. They keep us on our toes and the younger one definitely keeps us laughing all of the time. I am currently taking classes and working toward getting a nursing degree, a long time hope and dream of mine. My goal is to be a labor and delivery nurse. My family and I are so very blessed by God and we are so thankful for the life He has given to us.
2 comments:
WOW!! I cannot believe y'all had so much. Although I did believe you when you called. I know Keagan will remember this for awhile. Now you have something to tell Kason about his first Easter. I thought about Keagan's first Easter. Re-member that adorable blue outfit with the ears?? How cute was that? Hope y'all have a nice family day. Love you all so much. Mom
Wow! Ditto with mom! I can't believe the Centex area had so much snow--Jason & Keagan's snowman is really big! I bet he loved it! :) Yes, mom I too remember Keagan's 1st Easter pic--I think we even came over to your house? I have that picture on my computer pretty sure of it. Take care :) ejw
Post a Comment