Ok well tonight, or I guess it's last night since it is past 12am now, I went to a girls night out. Well it was kind of GNO/sending another military friend off. Anywho, it was a lot of fun!!! We just went out to a local restaurant, which I won't name because my food sucked, but at least the company was fun!!! It's SO nice to have such great girlfriends. We can talk about anything with each other, tonight proved that!!! I'm sure the few people sitting around us got an ear full and a giggle or two to themselves as well!!!! Shelly it's sad to see you go, we'll miss you on Monday nights!!! And.....why didn't I take my camera?? What was I thinking, oh well!!! Just had to let you all know how much fun we had. It's always nice to get a break from the kids and hubby once in a while.
Now, to back up to the weekend. We had some friends of ours come into town for a wedding. They have a 1 1/2 year old little boy. They stayed for 2 nights, so more fun with old friends again!! It was so nice having them around. Aaron is a VERY active little guy and Keagan enjoyed having him here a lot!! Jason and I enjoyed catching up with them on their lives and hanging out watching crazy movies late at night!!:) Scott also got Jason to skip out on church Sunday and play a round of golf. Jason enjoyed it a lot and I'm glad he got to do it since he works so hard all of the time and hardly ever has any down time to himself. Thanks Peschels for letting us know you would be in town, can't wait to have y'all back again. You are welcome anytime!!!
As for this week, there is a lot going on. School, studying, test taking, presentation due, VBS preperation, etc, etc!! Also, Jason's mom (MeMe) is here visitng until Thursday. I've been a little overwhelmed with everything that needs to get done but I know I'll make it because " I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"!!!!!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Too True my friend. I am sure our waiter now has education you can not get at your local college or high school :) HeHe. Well - I am praying you have enough energy to get it all done - or at least the things that have deadlines :) Then again - you do have superhuman strength on your side - GOD!!!! Bless you and your family till I see you agian. I had so much fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment