




Ok! So I know it's been a long time. Time just flies when you are having fun, right?? Summer is flasing before our eyes and before I know it Keagan will be back in school.
Our days lately have consisted of packing. One more week and we are outta here. Thankfully my wonderful mother is coming to visit and help me finish things up!!!
Keagan is doing great. His summer has had a lot of swimming in it. He has been taking swimming lessons but complains about it being too long and making him SO tired. I think he just doesn't want to do what his teacher tells him for 30 minutes. He's rather be doing his own thing in the water. He's doing great with swimming though. He has a pair of flippers and will swim anywhere and do anything with them on. He swam to the bottom of the pool to pick up a ring at the 8 ft mark!!!! He also had a fun time the other night. He spent the night with his friend Thomas. That was his first time staying with someone other than family. He did fine though and had a ton of fun. Thomas was so sweet he wanted to give up his own bed so Keagan could sleep in it and Thomas slept on a mattress in the floor. What a great friend:)
Kason is doing great as well. He's really starting to like reading, thankfully(he had me worried). He can make all kinds of animal noises and can say quite a few words. It's just getting him in the mood to want to do what you ask. If he doesn't want to do his "tricks" then you are just out of luck!!! His 14 months today!!! He can say thank you, donkey, pretty, cracker, mama, dada, out, and can sign for more. Of course, all of these words are not as clear as day but J and I usually know what he is saying.:)
I am trying to wrap up my summer session of my 10 week summer course. I'll be taking Biology semester and unfortunately it won't be an online class like these last 2 were. Jason is doing well, just a hard working dad and husband.
This week we'll be closing on our house and then probably closing on the new house the 30th. Yes we close on our new house and have to be out of our old house all in the same day. Should be interesting!!! Guess I won't ramble on anymore. I'll post some random pictures of what we've been up to.
Oh and one last thing I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to the WARD FAMILY.
They are expecting their 3rd child!!!! They are friends of ours from church. They have Kathryn who is Keagan's age 4 and Emily is 3. I hope they get to experience the joys of a boy!!!! Anyway, we are excited for them and their growing family, congrats guys!!!!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the pictures. Johnathan is going to be so excited to come back to his house and Keagan will be right down the street. Happy packing.
Thank you! I was wondering when we would see some pictures of your cute boys. But it sounds as if school and packing are keeping you pretty busy.
Wow - busy woman. Those pictures are sooooo cute. We have to get together and play sometime soon!
Let me know if you need me to take the boys for an evening if you need to study or pack or just spend time with your hubby :)
Love,
Melanie
Post a Comment