Ok, so time for a quick update. We are moved!! Almost totally unpack. Yippee!! Don't remember moving ever being so hard but I guess I haven't moved as a family of four before either:)
I almost have school wrapped up for the summer then I'll have about 3 weeks to relax. Next semester I'll be taking Biology and A&P so .....wish me well!!:)
Monday we drove up to see some friends that live a few hours away. They've just recently moved to Texas from out of state. Aaron and Jason have been good friends since 5th grade. Katie and I have been friends since she and Aaron got married and I'm so glad he found such a great wife. I love getting together with them. It seems we always have something to talk about. They have two kids Kobey is 5 1/2 and Liley is only 2 weeks younger than Kason, they are also expected another in September. Anyway, we had a great time with them!!! Here are a few pictures from the afternoon.
I almost have school wrapped up for the summer then I'll have about 3 weeks to relax. Next semester I'll be taking Biology and A&P so .....wish me well!!:)
Monday we drove up to see some friends that live a few hours away. They've just recently moved to Texas from out of state. Aaron and Jason have been good friends since 5th grade. Katie and I have been friends since she and Aaron got married and I'm so glad he found such a great wife. I love getting together with them. It seems we always have something to talk about. They have two kids Kobey is 5 1/2 and Liley is only 2 weeks younger than Kason, they are also expected another in September. Anyway, we had a great time with them!!! Here are a few pictures from the afternoon.




1 comments:
Glad you had the opportunity to visit with Aaron and his family. Hasn't it been awhile? Anyway, don't you love the way 1 y/o's "play" together? Kason and Liley are so cute together. Glad Keagan and Kobey had fun together also--those superheroes!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment