Saturday, August 11, 2007



Ok, just a few things. The new house is going good. It's really nice to have extra room and empty cabinets in the kitchen:) The playroom is a huge bonus!!! It's nice to have the bedrooms clean and not cluttered with toys from wall to wall. The one thing that I hate, hate, hate about it is in the pictures. Yes, today I found our 3rd scorpion so far!! This on was in the play room. I think it was actually feeling the effects of the exterminator who was here one week ago Friday. The second one I found yesterday in the boys bathroom crawling rather quickly on the floor. And the first one was one week ago yesterday on the dining room curtains that I was opening for the day and almost grabbed!!!!!! Ugh........I really don't want to get stung but if somebody is going to then I'd rather it be me and not one of the boys!! I'm having to check the beds every night to make sure one isn't in them. I have to make sure I use a flashlight if I get out of bed to use the bathroom or check on the kids because I'm always scared I'll step on one!! Does anybody have any suggestions?? Thank you Jesus that I've found them all thus far before anybody has gotten stung!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen sister! Kim's house has 'stinging scorpions' too...lucky for us Bella has keen eyes and will start barking at it until we come and see it and kill it. But I know what you mean about 'checking the bed' before you get in it. Guess it's just one of those TX things :) ejw

Anonymous said...

It should get better after having the exterminator come. Ours did. I got stung when we first moved into this house and it hurt!!! Be sure to show Keagan what they look like & explain that they hurt-Bad!- so he won't try to pick one up.

Laura said...

I told you there would be scropins. Maybe you should have the attic dusted. If you are finding them in the bathtub. Close the drain.
Laura