
Not much other than the usual going on around here. My brain is still wondering what in the world I'm doing to it with all of this school and studying but hopefully it will get over the shock of it all pretty soon:)
We had a play date last week at the splash park with several friends but the pictures didn't really turn out too great so I won't post them. Hopefully Jason will purchase a new camera for me pretty soon that will capture action shots a little better than my current one does.
Just one cute little story I thought I'd blog. I was getting Kason ready for bed tonight. The normal routine is bath, lotion up, read stories, say prayers, then sing a song or two. I got to the song part and was singing Jesus Loves Me. When I sang " for the Bible tells me so" Kason would say Bibo. It was so cute. So I kept singing just to see if he was really saying Bible. Every time I said Bible he repeated "Bibo" each time. It was the cutest thing, I just had to share.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mike and I love the website. We are so glad that Kason survived his first haircut, tears and all. Mike enjoyed see the new house and said it was beautiful. Hope to see you soon. Take care
Post a Comment