Saturday, September 15, 2007



Well, I finally took Kason to get his hair cut this week. As you can see from the slide show he wasn't too fond of the process but he does look SO stinkin' cut with the end result!!!



We went to feed the ducks this week with a friend of mine:) and a friend of Keagan's and I guess you could say a friend of Kason's as well. Noah is about 1 year older than Kason though. It was just a little warm but it didn't slow those boys down one bit. First picture front to back is Kason, Keagan, Liam, Noah, and Melanie.


3 comments:

Mom said...

You're right.He does look cute. Can't wait to see it. Looks like Keagan also had a haircut. Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Love your slide show. Maybe I'll get creative with my site one day too. Kason looked really cute this morning.

Jessica said...

Great photos!!!