Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yes, I'm running about a week behind on here but, oh well. I'll post anyway.
My parents came down to visit last weekend. We stayed very busy and had a fun time spending time with them. The weather was wonderful so we enjoyed a picnic lunch at the lake on Saturday then Saturday night we gave in to Keagan and went bowling. It was a lot of fun and Keagan actually did very well. He beat me!!! Kason also really enjoyed the bowling and believe it or not, he got a strike himself!!!!! Enjoy the picts!!!!










1 comments:

Mom said...

The bowling was wonderful. You know how much I enjoy bowling. Also the beautiful made it nice to be outside almost all weekend. You know how much we miss y'all. It is always so much fun staying with you. Thanks for everything.
Wayne was so impressed he did so well bowling. We must do it again.
Love you, Mom