Just a little update, not pictures but a better post to come soon with picts. Just wanted to let all know that yes, we are still here, alive and breathing!!:) After a bout with pneumonia for Keagan, and a terribly stuffy head and nasty cough from Kason and many LATE nights of studying for finals, I can say, Yes we've survived!!! Wahoo!!!!!! I took my last final today and already know my grades and can say I am very pleased!! I will advise anybody out there thinking of going back to school, DON'T...whatevery you do DON'T take 2 science classes together!!!! I know God was with me helping me every step of the way. One morning that I had a final I woke up late. I was going to try to get up early and study before class so when I woke up my feet hit the floor running, then all of a sudden I felt this calmness and just like a whisper in my ear that said "it's going to be ok," I got to school and got 3 test grades back from the previous days classes and all 3 were just as good or better than I had had all semester. Then the final I had that day I made the best grade I had made all semester. So, all that to say, I know I couldn't have made it without prayers of my friends and family, I truly felt them!!!!! Thanks to everybody that is supporting me in this journey!!!!! Love you all!!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are so proud of you for even trying school with a husband and 2 preschoolers. I could tell by how determined you are you would do well. One entire semester behind you! Hurrah for you!!Lots of love, Mom and Dad
I am so glad that you are all done for now
I am so proud of you for going the extra mile. I know it has been a journey, for you but we have kept you in our prayers daily. Keep up the good work, one semester gone and just a few to go.
Love,
Vickie
Yay! Way to go!
Post a Comment