Monday, June 23, 2008

Ok, here is my attempt at catching up on things. Can you tell school had started back up for me with the sparse posts?? Enjoy the picts.

Last week we had girls game night and fondue along with some rounds of Bunco!! What a great night that was. So many girls came. It's so nice when you play Bunco, normally you will make your rounds at every table and get to talk to everybody there because of the way the game goes. What a fun group of friends!!!! We really have a great church and some awsome friends we have met through SS, we are truly blessed to have them in our lives!!!!! (hope you don't mind Tiffany, I'm stealing this pict straight off of your blog:)




We went to a friends birthday party last week at the splash pad here in town. I didn't think Kason would like it much since he doesn't like to get his face wet in the bathtub or swimming pool but the kid loved it so much we will definitely have to go back a lot this summer!!


Last week on Jason's day off some sweet friends of ours called and asked us to go out on their boat with them. What a fun treat that was. We all had such a good time, I even boogie boarded for the first time. I didn't stay up long but I did get up for about 10 seconds:)

Wendi and the kids minus Kason

This was Kason pretty much the whole time. He loves boats but when he is on one he wants me to hold him the entire time.

Keagn's 100th jump off of the boat, he and Preston did this forever.

Preston jumping


Me boogie boarding, check out Jason's thumbs up:)



The boys and I took a trip to see the grandparents and hang out for a while with them. While we were there my brothers came in and both my mother's brothers and her sister came to visit my grandfather for Father's Day. It just so happened that we were planning to be there at the same times so it was nice to see so much of my family which doesn't happen very often at all.

Keagan absolutely adores his uncles and loves every minute he gets to spend with them.
Here he is with Uncle Kevin having some ice cream after a hot afternoon of playing baseball


We went to a ranch close to Grandma's house that had all kinds of neat animals, after the walk around the ranch we had a picnic lunch before heading back to Grandma's


Kason, enjoying a book with D-dad

I told y'all I wasn't kidding!!!!!:)




My father in laws birthday was June 8. We had the family over to eat and open gifts. Jason's brother(Matti's dad) and wife surprised everybody by coming down for the night to celebrate with us, what a fun treat since we all were able to see that sweet little Matti:)

Why do boys think motorcycles are so cool??

Kason loved Pop's musical card

Opening gifts with Keagan and Matti's help, well I'm not too sure how much Matti helped:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! What a post! That 1st picture of Kason at the splash park is too funny, his whole body is squeeling at the water. The girls got a new Fancy Nancy Book called the Boy from Paris, it talks about the eifel tower with the cowboy hat on top, too funny!! I'll have to let you borrow the book, I totally thought of yall. Nancy thought the boy was from France, but turns out he was just from Paris, TX!!

The Wolfe Family said...

How cute, Beth, I do need that book!!

Wendi said...

It is a WAKEBOARD NOT a boogie board. Get your terms correct if you want to try it again. haha. Kris

Thanks for the happy b-day too.