Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FINALLY A SUMMER BREAK

Heather is offically finished for the summer and I know one husband and 2 boys that are very excited about that.

Congrats on your hard work this summer. We love you

Jason Keagan and Kason

4 comments:

The Wolfe Family said...

Ha...thanks but you know now that you announced it to the world everybody will be expecting me to update this thing!!! I love you!!! You guys are my motivation:)

Mom said...

Heather,We are so proud of all your
hard work. We know it has been tough. Enjoy the rest of the summer
and rest up for the fall semester.
Too bad you cannot bank your sleep some way to make a withdrawal when you stay up late studying.
All our love to you all.
Mom and Dad

Jessica said...

Way to go, Heather!

Vickie said...

Way to go Heather I know it's not been easy. We are very proud of you.

Love you,
Vickie & Jackie