I know, I know, an update is coming soon so hang tight, I'll get to you as soon as I can. I'm trying to wrap up an intense summer Pharmacology class and it is taking ALL extra time I have right now. But I promise for pix and updates soon!!!! Love to you all and thanks for finding us interesting enough to tune in:)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I also heard that your neighbor ask you to let her dog out once a day-- what a crazy neighbor--- she knows that you are in the mist of a intense summer class
Love the new look. You are super-woman with all the things you do.
Hope the rest of school goes great!
Love you all,
Ok - let Jason know that had it been his dealership I believe things would have been different - At least he would have told me I was talking with the wrong person for two hours before I wasted my time!!! HeHe - tell him thanks for the comment!
I am praying for you girl - I know it is a hard stressful time!
Post a Comment