Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just look at what Kason and I stumbled upon one morning last week when we were outside playing. Thank goodness he was dying when we found him but we took it upon ourselves to torture it with a stick until he quit moving totally. A friend of mine actually informed me that these guys jump. Thankfully it didn't do that because I might not be here to post these pictures and tell this story if that sucker had jumped on my hand....ICKY!!!!! Anyway, I'm almost positive that it's a tarantula. He had hairy legs and fangs under his body. I looked at pictures on the internet and they were just about identical but my sweet husband will not believe me that it was indeed a tarantula, never the less it is UGLY!!!! Pardon the pict of Kason holding "the bag" shirtless. I tell you my kids hate keeping clothes on and normally don't have on much when we are around the house. Hopefully that phase will pass soon!!:)
We have been up to so much since my last post but I don't have time to post all the picts and update you but hopefully that will come soon. Good night every one. I pray the rest of the week treats you well!!!
Also wanted to say CONGRATS to our friends the Jones on the birth of their third child and second son Peyton!! What an adorable little guy he is!!!


1 comments:

Tina said...

NASTY NASTY NASTY!! Definitely one thing I DO NOT MISS about Texas :-)
LOL...have a great day! And thanks for saving everyone and killing that bad jackson until he was good and dead!