Ok...I was just thumbing through a sale flyer from a local department store, when I got to the women's section I turned the page and my mind went flashing back in time. Much to my surprise there was a model with...get this....STIRRUP PANTS!!! Oh my gosh are you kidding me, are they really trying to bring those awful things back!!?? I was ok with them in jr. high because I didn't know any better but seriously I would hate to see my big hiney in those skin tight things now!! Please somebody tell me this isn't happening!!!!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How many times have we been shopping, and I have said, "I remember when that was in style. I got tired of that way back when, and I am not going to wear it again?" This is why I have sooooo much trouble finding something to wear. Stirrup pants, eh? That is one style I never wore.
By the way, there is nothing wrong with your hinney!!! Mom
Please sista...if any hinney would look decent in stir-up pants it would be yours! (not that I look at your hinney but you know what I mean) Let's just hope they aren't coming back...Mark my word, I won't be wearing them!
Ok - first of all - BIG HINY - what planet are you on - you are in no way qualifying for any big hiny contest on any planet. That said - I Totally agree on the stirup pant thing - they flatter no one!!! I wore them in 6ht grade when we moved from California to Texas and no one here was wearing them yet and got laughed at - then two years later - everyone had them and I refused!!! Please for the love of all things good and Holy! No stirup pants - Now that is a campaign that I could totally support!!!
Post a Comment