Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Alright, we are home and we survived:) The week of Christmas the boys and I went to Grandma and D-dad's house a little early. We left on Monday and didn't get back home until Friday morning at 1:30am. We got up Friday morning(day after Christmas) and did our Christmas with the boys before Jason had to leave for work. It was such a hectic week. Don't know if we will do that again unless Jason has a little bit more time off during the Christmas holiday. Jason's grandparents were here visiting at his Dad's house until following Sunday so we spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after Christmas going to visit them before they headed home. The following Monday we left for a family trip with Jason's whole family, I believe there were 13 of us and we didn't get back home until this past Saturday. I've almost got the house back to normal, finally finished up all of the wash, now it's time to do more!!! Anyway, the new year has begun and my classes will start back up next Thursday. Keagan started yesterday and we are all just about back into the ole routine and it's kind of nice:) Hope you all had a great holiday and that you will feel happy and blessed during the new year!! Also......don't worry, I didn't remove you from the Christmas card list this year, I just didn't send any but hopefully I can get the new year's cards out very soon!!!


Opening gifts at Grandma and D dad's on Christmas morning

Making Christmas cutout cookies at Grandma's with Uncle Kevin

Kason and Brooklyn trying out their new scooters....Kason loves it!!

Keagan was in "Family Night in Bethlehem" at our church the Sunday before Christmas. His part lasted about 5 minutes but he played the donkey well:) He is the one on the second row with the crooked donkey head...LOL


Keagan's class had a book exchange this year but the mom's surprised the kids with a gingerbread cookie decorating party. Here Keagan is having a great time!!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Enjoyed seeing pictures from your Christmas. Brody got that same scotter last year and still uses it daily. He loves it.