Thursday, January 22, 2009

Keagan has started playing Upward Basketball at our church. Last Friday was the first game. I will have to say that it is very entertaining watching those little guys out on the court. Keagan really enjoyed his first game and real practice and can't wait for his next game tomorrow night. I was also surprised that out of 10 or 12 points for the entire game that Keagan made 2 baskets. Way to go Keagan!!! Here are a few pictures from the game.








Also, last weekend Meme, Papa, and cousin Brooklyn came to visit. They were able to make it in time to go to Keagan's game so that was nice. My camera wasn't out much over the weekend:( but I did happen to get a picture of all of them having a tea party together. I have a mini silver tea service set that has never been out of the box, Jason and I got it as a wedding gift so......I thought Brooklyn might have fun playing with it. Little did I know that my little guys would have as much fun playing with it as Brooklyn did, how funny:)

2 comments:

Katy said...

Heather - Your boys are too cute. I hope that you all are doing good.

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

That is too cute. Grayson is playing Upwards too. He loves it. Hope you have a great weekend.:)