

Well, we had a good week. We stayed busy this week but don't want to bore you with too many of the details so I'll try to hit the highlights and not miss anything. We were able to get together with several friends and have some playdates this week which is always fun, not only for Keagan but for Mommy as well because it's always so nice talking to other moms!!! Here is a picture of Keagan with one of his favorite buddies, Preston, enjoying an ice cream treat.
Keagan went to see the Harlem Globetrotters this week with his Gram. From what I hear, he was impressed the first quarter and after that he was ready to leave. We had a fun day with Daddy being home on his day off. We were gone all day but didn't really do anything big. We began our planning for our big Disney World vacation that is coming up so that was exciting. Then, toward the end of the week Keagan's friend Caroline came over to play and jump on the trampolene. They had a blast together. To wrap up the week my friend Amanda came down to visit on Friday and left Sunday. It's always a special treat when she comes, I sure miss hanging out with her like we did back in the day!!!! We tried out her new sewing machine and made a new diaper bag for Kason with his name embroidered on it!! I was pretty impressed with our work. Thanks Amanda for coming!!!! And thanks Jones Family for coming over to hang out Sunday night, we enjoyed it!!!! Better mention Kason Reid.....well he is doing good, growing like crazy. He is still not crawling which is totally fine with me!!! But, he is starting to move in that directions with pushing and pulling on the floor so maybe in another month or so he'll be all over the place and make his Daddy happy. But for now he'll stick with rolling continuously on the floor to get to where he wants to go.:=)That about wraps it up. Hopefully I will continue to do better at this blog thing as time goes by. Til next time.....
Sunday, February 11, 2007
A fun week
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah for entering the blog world! :) It's going to be so exciting to watch your daily family details and growth. So glad you started one! Thanks friend. Well more to come soon...need to get ready for the dentist. My first time there so I gotta be on time! Love you friend...thanks for the prayers. I'll call you soon. Have a great Monday! love, ejw PS- Forrest & I are both coming to Waco Friday-Monday :) Maybe we can see ya'll!
Post a Comment