
Well today is Monday, it started off that way first thing this morning. Kason woke up at 5 a.m. His nose very stopped up, so much that he couldn't suck his thumb. So, it was off and on sleep until about 8 a.m. when I decided I could finally get out of bed. Always makes for a long day when it starts off like that.
Keagan has been having a fun day today making Valentine cookies for school tomorrow. Also making valentine's with his friend Kaylee (enjoy the pic) Hopefully it will be a fun week full of love. Trying to explain Valentine's day to Keagan has been fun!!=)
I'll have Bible Study tonight which I am totally enjoying as we study "Living my Life as a Beautiful Offering." It's always fun getting to know other ladies better through a Bible study.
Guess I better run for now, Kason is up from his nap and crying and I have7-8 loads of laundry I need to get finished so I CAN go to Bible study tonight. Have a great Monday everybody!!!!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Valentine Week
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute picture! You are doing good mom. glad you are enjoying the Bible Study :) love, ejw
When on earth will you have time to blog??? I know. After everyone else is in bed, and you are up doing whatever. I cannot believe you're doing this. You are so crazy!! But I do like it. Does this mean we won't every day? Just joking. Love you all so much.
Mom
Okay, so I fixed it, and I am not Jane anymore. Although there is nothing wrong with that name, as you know. Anyway I am waiting for plumbers to come and unclog the washing machine drain, so I can wash and prepare for our trip.
Much love,
Mom
Post a Comment