Haha.....I knew you would appreciate this one Babe :) So it's another Saturday night around our house and this picture shows just how happening weekend night are with us!!:) Man, the way kids have changed us. We are doing good to stay awake past 10 pm!!!
So, Jason and I were supposed to watch a movie together last night that he got for V-Day. We started it around 9 ish. I saw about 5 minutes and I was out. I'm a fun date!!! :) So I guess he's paying me back tonight. I'm up making cookies for something at church tomorrow and I went to check on the boys and this is what I found!!! I couldn't resist taking a pictures of them. They are out good, neither one of them flinched!!! Then I thought, why not post on my blog for everybody to see. Hope it made you smile!! Have a great weekend, get to bed and go to church tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:
So cute Heather! I know Jason is loving you now :) But it's adorable...you're one lucky woman!
That was EJ by the way...I'm gtown one also :)
Post a Comment