Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Kason!!



I honestly cannot believe that it has already been a year since Kason was born!!! I think time is flying by quicker than it did when Keagan was the only kiddo around. I am so sad that he is already getting so big and changing so much and no it doesn't make me want another one yet:) Kason is such a joy. He's a totally different child than Keagan. I thought oh, two boys they'll be the same this will be easy!! Well yes, it has been easy but no the two of them are not the same at all!!!! Kason is so laid back and easy going!!! He loves to make people laugh. The more laughs he gets the more he'll try to get those laughs to keep coming!!! Let's see........he can say a few animal sounds, he's crawling finally, not army crawling but on his knees crawling, not interested in walking at all!!! He is eating great, no more baby food, he wants what we eat!!! He LOVES, loves, loves to be outside doing anything. He especially likes his swing on the front porch. We are working on body parts and for now he knows where his head is. He can say mama, dada, bye-bye, and pretty.(I have some flowers outside in a pot. I always go out each day to water or check on othem and tell him pretty so yes, that's been one of his first words) He adores his big brother more than anything and we love watching them interact and play together. They make each other laugh a lot!!! Happy Birthday Kason Brother!!!! We love you to the moon and back!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Kason- You are one cute 1 year old
Laura

Michael & Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Kason! Heather, I'm sorry I missed you this weekend. We'll have to get together soon and catch up!

Mom said...

Thinking back to a year ago minus one day--how huge and miserable you were. You have two special, adorable boys. Just wait till school, and you find out you have the class clown!! There is no way to put into words how much we love
all of you. You are each very special and precious to us.