Tuesday, May 29, 2007


This picture tells it all!!! Since Thursday of last week we have been getting non stop rain!!! It was a very wet weekend!!! I mean tons of rain, there is no telling how many inches we have received. Keagan was sick of having to stay inside so he decided to just go out and have fun in it!! Thank goodness it only rained this morning and not the rest of the day so we enjoyed being outside playing and walking in the neighborhood but there is still a chance of rain through Thursday. Sure wish we could box it all up and save some for around the middle of the summer when things usually dry up around these parts!!!!
I am playing catch up tonight so scroll down and catch the other posts I have done!!! Have a great week everybody!!!!

1 comments:

Michael & Jennifer said...

I love the new blog layout! You're going to have to tell me how you did it. Your kiddos are sooo cute!