Keagan spent the night with Pop and Gram the other night so Jason and I were relaxing letting Kason do his own thing while we watched Grey's and ER. Our only night to watch our shows:) Well Kason started whinning and fussing a little and wouldn't stop so Jason got up to check on him. This is what he found. I belive Kason thought he was in jail. He was definately trapped and had no clue as to how he had gotten under the chair so he could get out. It was pretty funny. Of course, when we went to check on him he started laughing and thought he was pretty cute for what he had done!!

This past Friday we invited Thomas over to play. His mom Julie ended up having to work a little bit so I kept Trent his little brother as well. He is only 3 months younger than Kason. It was fun having them come play. Thomas and Keagan are acting like silly pirates in the picture.



A week ago Sunday we went to an airshow not far from here. We had a couple of extra tickets so we invited Johnathan to come along. The boys had fun for a while but were more interested in what they could get to eat and find to play with than they were in actually watching the show. At least I think they had fun anyway.


0 comments:
Post a Comment