A couple of weekends ago my oldest brother and a friend of his came down to visit. Keagan and Kason were SO excited to see their Uncle Brice. We had a fun weekend of playing with him and the boys were sure sad to see him leave. Thanks for coming and spending some time with us we all enjoyed it especially Keagan and Kason!!!
Love this picture..ha!! If anybody who has a 2 year old would like to contain them just let me know!! Of course I'm joking...Kason loved Brice's kennels for his dogs and thought they were so much fun to get in and out of. 

Keagan, Dolche, Uncle Brice right before Uncle Brice had to leave.
On another note...since Keagan started kindgergarten and is gone so much of the day I've been really trying to take advantage of the alone time I have with Kason and give him the same opportunities I gave Keagan at that age. We've had a fun time together in the mornings. I think Kason is really enjoying his mommy time every day. Here are a couple of picture of him playing with play - doh and painting a circle.


Also my school is in full swing now. I'm trying to stay ahead of the game and am positive that it is going to be a good semester. Be praying for me when you think of me though because my first round of tests is coming up next week. It does help though that I'm only taking one class and lab this semester so I shouldn't get too bogged down and need emergency help from my Mom this semester.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, you know your mom is only a phone call away and always at the ready. I am really good at packing a bag in a hurry. Just let me know. I can be there in no time.
Love you all, Mom
OK, first Jason tells the Sunday School class he locks his kids in the closet, now we see a pic of Kayson in a kennel....hmmmmm. =) Seriously, we will be praying for your tests--proud of all you are doing.
Too funny with the Kennel and way to go getting Kason to paint a circle - Noah would just rather scribble and tell you it is a circle.
I will "say a little prayer for you" :) You go girl, get that degree
Post a Comment