Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy 41st Anniversary, Mom and Dad. Hope you've had a fun anniversary weekend!!!
We love you!!!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you so much. As you can tell, we are a little late checking in with your blog.I know you understand with everything going on. We appreciate your thoughtfulness so much. Love you all. Mom and Dad

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Oh my goodness. I just found you on the solstads blog. I cant believe this. It has been sooooo long. You all look wonderful. Grayson started kindergarten this year too. Yeahhhhh I cant believe i found you. Miss you

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I know, isn't it the craziest thing. I was so happy to see you guys on here. Oh Heather, and those boys, gosh I can't believe it has been sooooo long. We absolutely need to try to get together. Yes, I am homeschooling this year. I know, I am crazy...:)I didn't know you were homeschooled. Did you like it? I wish there was a way to get you my email. Oh I know write me a post with your email in it and I will deny the comment so no one else will get it, then I can send you mine and we can talk more in detail without everyone seeing;) Talk to ya soon