Well I'm about to start disinfecting our entire house so I won't post much. You wonder why I am going to do this??? I am fed up with illness!!! We have all had turns being sick for the past 2 weeks and I am tired of it. We haven't been able to get out and do anything because somebody is always sick. We normally aren't a sick family and usually don't catch the bug that's "going around". But we sure haven't been able to shake this stuff. We all have had some pretty high fevers with Keagan's topping out at 103.8 and mine at 103.5!!! Keagan ran a fever for 7 straight days, Kason for 5!! Right now I have strep and hopefully will get over it this weekend so I can start back to my classes next week. I can't stand to be sick it's too hard to catch up!! I do have to thank my wonderful husband though yesterday was his day off, thank goodness and he helped out so much so that I don't have too much catching up to do. He waited on me constantly, gave me medicine and drinks on demand:), did all the laundry, the dishes, and took care of the kids. I appreciate you SO MUCH, thanks for being SO sweet!!!! I guess in the next few days we will see how strong Jason's immune system actually is. Hopefully it's very strong and he can end up being the only one that didn't get sick. I can't wait to get out of this house and do something fun!!! Ok...I'm off to get every stinkin' last germ out of this house!!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
hey girl,
I am so sorry to hear that you all are so sick. Just in case you want some info. I use 4parts water to 1part white vinegar and that stuff can kill anything. You can smell the vinegar for a minute,but it goes away. I will pray for yall
Heather--I am so sorry that you are sick now! I haven't felt very good the past 2 days but have prayed that it wasn't whatever virus Cade and Keagan had that lasted forever! I guess one good thing about you having strep is that you can get antibiotics. We will DEFINITELY pray that Jason doesn't catch it. Let me know if you need anything...seriously.
Ugh! I hope everyone feels better soon! We've got the crud here as well :-/ and it's rainy, should make for a fun weekend.
take care!
We're praying for you and your family!!
Heather-I'm praying that you get better very soon. I'm sorry you've been so sick! Ugh. It should definately be a rule that moms don't get sick. We just can't! Strep throat is the worst too...get well very soon!!
Oh no!! I hope everyone is back to good health VERY soon.
Ok - you must be feeling better if you are on a disinfecting mission - GOGOGO!!!!!! Get those germs away!!! Glad to hear you are on the mend - I miss you!!!!
Hey Heather! I was so excited to get your comment! I hate to hear you have been sick. Your boys are adorable. My parents are good. They just got back about a month ago from Minnesota. I am so glad they are back. I am glad I can keep up with you and your family now. Tell everyone Hi!
Post a Comment