My little Kason has outdone himself. He has been a little thumb sucker since birth. He's so cute when he sucks his thumb and twirls his blankie. I was getting him to sleep the other night and I thought to myself, hmmm I haven't seen him suck his thumb lately and as he was going to sleep he never did. I told Jason and he said he had noticed the same thing the night before when he was putting Kason to sleep. Since coming to this realization I've been watching him, yes he still needs his little blue blankie but he is not sucking his thumb. How easy is that!!?? Everybody has always told me it will be the hardest habit to break and that pacifiers are easier to break children of, well evidently not with Kason. What a great little guy!!!!! I've posted some thumb sucking pictures in honor of this huge accomplishment of his!!!!![]()
![]()
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Taking after his mother I guess. You quit sucking your finger all on your own around this age--still needed that "ganky" though. Sad, isn't it? He cannot be growing up that fast. Maybe potty training will be this easy!!! The pictures are so sweet.
Wow! That is great! Abigail sucked her thumb for 3 years and it was SOOOO hard to break her of it - strong will I guess....
Way to go Kason!!
Post a Comment