Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wow, what a week it has been since last Wednesday. Jason, the kids, and I have spent 24 hours in the car and made 3 trips to and from our home town. Jason's grandmother had cancer and was not doing too well so we took a quick trip last week to see her. Jason went Wednesday and came home Thursday, I went Thursday and I also spent some time with my mom for Mother's Day. Me and the boys left on Saturday to come home. We got a call on Sunday night that Jason's Granny had passed away so we headed back on Monday night, got in at about midnight and arrived back home last night....late. It's been a whirlwind of a week. We've gotten to spend lots of time with family especially our nieces that we don't get to see as much as we'd like. So.....I'm posting some pictures of playtime with them. Such sweet girls, we love you and already miss you Brooklyn and Matilyn!!!! Thank you Grandma for taking care of Keagan while he was sick!!!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute kids. Jason's got that napping thing down. I think he looks ready for number 3.

Tina said...

WOW! That has to be Rachel's little girl (the older one, she looks just like her!). I check out your blog on occasion, I like keeping up with the Wolfe's :-) Take care!