Why am I a little sad for this post?? Because my kids are growing up way too fast!! It's exciting but can be a little sad sometimes when I stop and think about how big especially Keagan is. He is becoming so independent and can do just about anything on his own. He learned to tie his own shoes yesterday. We've been working on it for about a week but yesterday he got it down. I almost cried when he did it for the first time last night. Then he tied them this morning before he went off to school. Next, he'll be starting kindergarten in August. Can't we just pause life sometimes and slow things down, why do these sweet precious years have to fly by so fast!!??
Here's a cute picture of Kason sharing his blankie with Maggie, so sweet!!
Here's a cute picture of Kason sharing his blankie with Maggie, so sweet!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment