Monday, May 19, 2008

What a fun weekend we had. Friday night our Sunday School class had a social. These are always fun since I teach in one of our 2 year old SS classes and I don't get to see our friends from class very often and talk w/o kids. We had a fun time!!!
Saturday morning the boys and I slept in and were lazy.(Jason worked of course) Once getting out of bed we had some breakfast then went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was such a pretty day. After our walk we stayed outside and played for several hours before having to go in and put Kason down for a nap. Our good friends Melanie and Mike called to see if we wanted to go bowling with them(they have 2 boys). Keagan loves bowling so we jumped on the opportunity to hang with friends of ours and the boys. But....once they arrived at the bowling alley they found out the wait for a lane was at least an hour. Not good when you have kids and it's already 6:30 at night. So, everybody came to our house and had cookies and ice cream. We had a lot of fun hanging out and letting the kids play. Then on Sunday after church we went to some friends to hang out at their pool and had a wonderfully relaxing day. The pool water was freezing but it didn't stop the kids from getting in(they have a 5,4,&3 y/o!!) but it did stop me. I only put my feet in but it was nice to be outside and talk. After swimming all afternoon we headed to my in laws for our usual Sunday night family supper. We had a wonderful weekend, I love this time of year because there are so many fun things to do. Thank you everybody who spent time with us we enjoyed it greatly!!!!


Keagan's friend Liam that was here Saturday night..I thought this was too funny!!

Daddy warm me up please!!

Keagan and Rocco(his best buddy from school)

Warming up and having a cookie:)

Getting ready to jump...again

The moms

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Heather! It was good to see y'all Friday night. I love the pictures of the boys swimming! Megan's pool is so pretty and Kayson's little cheeks look just like Cade's used to. So squeezable! Let us know how Jason's family is doing this week. Love ya.

Jessica said...

Great pictures, Heather!!

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

I know I love the summer too. So many things to do. We might not know what to do when our first winter hits. That pool is amazing ...what a beautiful view!!
Soak in God's creation. :) love, ejw