
Keagan has always impressed me with his coloring and drawing skills. I believe he is the best 5 y/o artist ever ;) Today he drew this giraffe picture and I just had to share it with the world. Have a great day!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great pic. Hope you had a great day @ school.
Love,
Meme
Great job. Kathryn is stuck on butterflies and flowers. Kuddos to you too for keeping up with the blog more lately :)
I'm impressed! I would be happy if Brody sat still for more than 2 mins. to pick up a marker/crayon.
DO NOT TELL LIAM - But I think you may be on to something. Perhaps he can go into that contemporary art stuff and we can purchase it and hang it on our wall and people will think we are cool - finally!
I love your new title bar, did you do that with your digiscrapping stuff?
Oh and by the way, this is the best 5 yr old giraffe I have ever seen.
Post a Comment