

So things around here have been going pretty good. Last night (Thursday) I had a girls night out. (sorry I didn't even think about taking my camera!) Had an awsome time. We had dinner at Cactus Jack's. It was a new place for me but was really good. It was so much fun being able to actually relax and eat!!! Then just sit back for a little bit and talk to other friends. It was a wonderful time of getting to know people better, can't wait until the next one!!:)
Today we had playtime at Chic-fil-A. We usually go play and eat with friends there on Friday and the kids usually have a great time. I think our group usually runs everybody in the restaurant off but we have a good time. Anyway, the pictures on this post is what the kids looked like after being in the car 5 minutes on the way home. Guess it's good for wearing them out too!!!:) Have a happy, relaxing weekend!!!
Friday, March 2, 2007
Hey There
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment