Ok, so a little about our week. Actually, I've had better weeks. It started off with us going to the doctor on Monday for Keagan's arm and Kason's double ear infections that he had the week before our trip to Paris. We actually received some medicine the Saturday before we went but when he finished it five days later the infections were not gone. Tuesday of course Keagan went to school and Kason had a fever and felt absolutely lousy. He wasn't content unless I was holding him. This lasted through Wednesday then he was ok. Thursday was Keagan's actual birthday so I took a cookie cake to school for snack time and he actually wanted to leave instead of stay until the end of school so I just took him with me when we finished up there. When we got home I knew he was running a fever but I took his temp. just to make sure and it was 102.5. Ugh......so today is Sunday. Kason and I went to church this morning without Jason and Keagan because Keagan is still running a fever!! So I had a week of taking care of sick kids and Jason also didn't feel well. You know my house is a wreck because when all you can do is hold your kids when they are sick your house just almost crumbles down around you!!!! So.....I'm drowning in work that need to be done around here but, yep, I'm blogging instead then I'm going to bed!!:) So, these days that Keagan has run a fever he's had no other symptoms but because of the fever I didn't want to get him out in public so we've been just doing fun things around the house. Yesterday we went down to the creek to get out of the house and Keagan took his Spiderman fishing pole and we actually caught a fish!!! Hope you enjoy the pics!! Took some pics of Kason as well trying to have some fun in the grass while Keagan fished!!
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Poor Heather! Sounds like you've had a rough go round. So is Keagan's arm better? I don't see a cast in the fishing picture. I bet he loved fishing--I do as you can see from my blog. I'll try to call you soon. Miss you friend. Did you go to Kelly's shower on Saturday? love, ejw
Post a Comment