Friday, March 9, 2007

Playday










What a day we had. I decided to have a playday at our house and do lunch for a few of Keagan's friends and mine!!:) Ok so a few turned into a lot. (especially for our little house) We had 22 kids all but one Keagan's age and younger!!! Yes, it was a WILD time to say the least, but fun!!! At least there were 10 moms here for me to chat with while all the crazy kids played. Keagan was good for the most part I think. A few of the kids (mainly girls!!) did keep coming and tattling on him for calling names or spitting on them. Once we got those matters tended to he was fine, I think. He did get tired of sharing all of his toys with so many kids. At one point he told me he was ready for all of those people to go home :) Oh well, it was fun and yes I'll probably do it again!!

Not much went on the rest of the week. Seems like all of us have been battling colds. Kason had pink eye in both eyes at the beginning of the week but that is pretty much gone now and just a cold. My throat has been terribly sore the past couple of days and Keagan's had a crazy cough at nighttime. Other than that things are going good.

Keagan's spring break is next week so we are going to go visit in Paris for a while. We haven't been up there since last summer so I think it's time for a trip!! Jason is actually going with us for 1 1/2 days then he will come home so he can work. He hasn't been up there in over a year!!! He just doesn't like going back too regularly for some reason. That's alright though because he does let me and the boys go a few times a year without him. He HATES it when we are gone!!! Anyway, that's about all I have for now. Enjoy the pics!!!

1 comments:

Laura said...

WE had so much fun. Thanks for having everyone over. Next time my house