Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Keagan's Birthday











Ok, I haven't been very good about posting lately. We've been quite busy. We were in Paris for a week then have been to doctor appts. this week and having sick children always puts you behind on the daily work that is to be done in a house of four!! But......tomorrow is Keagan's 4th birthday.....yes I said 4th!!! I totally can't believe that he is growing up so fast!!! He is so independent!!! He can do just about everything on his own. He only needs me if he's hurt or if something is too high in the cabinet for him to reach. It's so sad but so neat too, I know they can't stay small forever but do they have to grow and change SO fast!!?? He can write his own name, recognize the letters of the alphabet, can write and recognize numbers 1-10, can count to 30!!! He is so smart. He absolutely loves reading which makes me very happy!! I am amazed that I am so grown up, have a family of four, and have a child that will be four tomorrow!! I am living my dream of being married and being a mommy it's really hard to believe that this is my life sometimes!!! God is really good and I am so thankful.
Just thought I'd post a few pics of Keagan's birthday party from Sunday. We are so thankful for all of our friends here in Belton. They all helped make Keagan's day special!!!

1 comments:

Laura said...

We loved the party--- Thanks for the tatoo--- I got your message after Johnathan told me that "Mrs. Heather said it would come off with Baby grease"