Just wanting a little help and advice from you friends. I am really wanting to get into digi scrap but don't even know where to start. Do any of you have suggestions?? There is so much info out there I really don't know where to start!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good Question!!!! I LOVE digi scrapping (just digi scrapped for HOURS last night!) First, you need a program for your computer, I use Photoshop Elements 6 (not that expensive, somewhere around $70ish). To learn more on how to use the program I suggest www.scrapgirls.com, you can sign up for their free e-newsletter, they have a TON of online training courses, free tutorials and freebies. I can give you a whole spew of websites to visit for free kits....some of them are oscraps.com, shabbyprincess.com, digitalscrapbookplace.com...if you have any questions feel free to let me know. I've just converted 5 friends to digi scrapping...its addicting!! Have FUN!!
Talk to EJ- she is really good at it!
ha thanks jennifer...call me heather...i'll talk you through it :)
Post a Comment