Monday, August 25, 2008

Keagan has always been fascinated with corn fields and how corn grows on a corn stalk in an ear. Every time he goes with me to buy groceries he just looks at the fresh corn wondering how in the world all the corn is wrapped up inside. The other day, while buying groceries, I decided to buy some ears of corn and let him shuck it. He loved every minute of it. I wanted to try it while Kason was napping but that didn't happen so Kason joined in the fun. I forgot how much more delicious fresh corn on the cob is compared to the frozen corn on the cob!!!




4 comments:

Mom said...

Raising some city slickers, huh? Why not try growing your own corn?Then you can also can it!!!! How fun would that be? Looks like you all had fun. You're right. It does taste much better. Doing good,
Mom.

Lori said...

Yeah! Plant a garden in your backyard. Fresh peas are much better than frozen too!

Anonymous said...

Although I don't enjoy gardening (or vegetables), the girls had a blast shucking corn and shelling peas with their Dub. Next time we'll have to invite your boys over, it's great to teach them how it really works.

Vickie said...

Good jog Keagan & Kason you did a great job and I know it tasted better, than frozen corn.

Meme