Friday, August 15, 2008


My first attempt at digi scrapping, I know it's a little plain and basic but I'm still just trying to get the hang of it. Thanks for the advice and tips Tina they really helped me out. I especially like the tutorials on shabbyprincess.com!! Click on the picture if you want to read the journaling on the page.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cute!

Tiffany said...

Heather, I love this! I don't know anything about digi-scrapping, but I may have to learn!

Julie said...

I think it looks good! Once you get it down, you can pass on the info.

Tina said...

Looks awesome! You make me want to pull out the lap top and get to work...be sure to get an external hardrive, those freebies take up a lot of space :-) I don't know how much I can help so far away, but please feel free to email me with ANY questions...I'm excited another is jumping on board ;-)