Ok well, I will have to admit I believe I am addicted to digi scrapping!! I have finally figured out how my program works and am getting quicker at navigating around and arranging things. My mom and I put our creative heads together tonight and put together a few pages. Yes, it did take 4 hours for two pages but hey that's better than my first page that took 6 hours for only one page!!! Maybe tomorrow I can do one in one hour=) Anyway, here is what we did tonight. As always click on the pages to read the journaling!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008
Posted by The Wolfe Family at 12:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute!!! Congrats to Kason! He needs to give Carlee Scott some peer pressure;) She has absolutely no interest in potty training. I ask her everyday if she'd like to wear big girl undies and she says, "No, I like my Pull-Up please." Goodness!!!
I had sooo much fun helping you scrap. Digital is not for me, but it was terrific doing it with you. I can see how it would be your thing. I could not believe how fast the time went. You were picking up the pace there. I know you will master it quickly.(Does one really master scrapbooking? Something new is always coming along!) Can't wait to come back and do some more. Love you.
Tell everyone Kason takes after his mother who potty trained herself at 22 1/2 months!!!
so cute! I love it, and way to go Kason!! Do you print it all into a book or just keep it on a file? I want to see the finished project if printed.
Congrats!!! Kason, Meme and Papa are proud of you way to go. Heather I love the scrapbooking looks great.
Vickie
Post a Comment